How to display "Country" in the Screener?

I am creating a portfolio of ADR + Foreign listed companies on US market. How can I display in the screener the country of domicile for each stock?

Sector → Code

Country → Doesn’t give anything

It seems to work only for Country() but that’s not what I want, I want it to be displayed in the screen (i.e. FRA) the same way Sector returns a code.

Thanks!

I’m not sure. If you want to put a particular country or group of countries you could use a custom formula like (Country(“FRA”)) and create a 0/1 custom formula like $FRA that can then be added to a screen report, but I can’t tell if the the actual country id itself can be added to a report. Maybe someone else can better help if it’s possible. Sorry

I know it will show up companies if we do the way you suggested but it’s not what I want. What I want is what you wrote after, I need the country ID itself to be added / seen in a report the same way Sector returns a code in the report. Example:

Ticker | Sector | Country
ABC 10 FRA

Basically, I need to know which country all the companies in my portfolio come from for reporting purposes. Thanks!

This feature has been added and will be available some time next week.

Aaron, how will we be able to fetch the 3 letter country code, just by typing “Country” in the screener? Thanks!

You should now be able to add ‘CountryCode’ (in FUNDAMENTALS / OTHER FUNDAMENTALS / COMPANY) to a screen report to see it in your screen output.

Aaron, I tried it doesn’t work I don’t see it in the menu.

I don’t see it either for the Screener but I do see it in the general Reference. Maybe it has not been pushed completely through the tool yet…

This factor is available to screen reports only. It cannot be used as a factor in a screen. Try adding it to a screen report as detailed above.

I see it now, yeah well that will do the job that’s exactly what was needed. Thanks again !