I turn "Pro" in January 2020!

Congratulation Andreas!

Do more of what makes you happy !

Believe, you may join p123 team along with Yuval to improve P123 models using your Phd in finance and very successful 1st hand experience with p123.

Thanks
Kumar

Hey Thank you all, for your good wishes, P123 it the trade Invest gang in the world!!!
Thank you!!!
Andreas

@SteveA, yes that is an important factor, got a “wework” (something simmilar) and will pop up there 3 Days a week so I am with nice people.

@Georg, yes, anticipated especiall 2 Quater of 2020 does not look good, I will watch it and I watch your indicator every day!

@Jerome, I am going to found a firm called “QuantStrike” its all about Big Data / Alterantive Data and how to generate it, P123 is the base, but I will pitch P123 as the first use case of the firm; Its basically a consultant firm, so nice bread and butter business, but with a subject I really love.
The first pitch is to consult firms, that they will have no chance in the future against facebook amazon and co, if they do not set up
a closed loop between generating (alternative) data (especially at the consumer touchpoint) and their strategic innovation process and operative supported by “light” AI (as I call it) management. Great podcast on this is http://investorfieldguide.com/baker/
One very important alternative data set will be demographics and how different generations have different needs and how to market
into them…

Taxes are 25%, but its important to have a revenue stream on the side, so they do not box me in as a professional (46% Taxes), but chances for this are low.

:slight_smile:

@Kumar, yes I will support P123 in the future, but as a an employee, I promised my wife to stay in Dortmund, Germany, the kids are 10 and 19 and
we decided that their get their education in Germany. I will promote P123 big time with my QuantStrike plattform (basically a very active
Internet and Social Media coverage).

Yes its only my money, would never, ever trade the money of clients, friends and so on, do not want to tab in the Principal Agent problem and
since I trade small and micro caps I want to have the volumne for my self ;-). It will be interesting to see how things
play out with international stocks and how much I see scalability then, but its getting already harder and harder to not have
a price impact and stay below 0.5% slippage. Small caps are my love and I rather make 30% on small caps then 10% on a big
cap portfolio.

Once again, 10000000 Times thank you!!!

I keep you posted and the material I produce will always be puplished here firstly!

Best Regards

Andreas

@ Werner Thank your very much! I will touch base with you definitly, especially the coaching side of trading / Investing I would like to talk to you
for Coaches like you there should be a great market! Maybe we setup a video series togehter on this subject!

Best Regards
Andreas

@Andreas

Great!
Just send me a mail and we set up a meeting.

Werner