New website is live

Just type the stock ticker into the top-most search box. From the new page, select Fundamental chart.

Thanks wwasilev!

It used to be in the menu under tools. I’m glad it’s still available somewhere else!

It’s under Invest->Stocks->Fundamental Chart

It got moved because Fundamental Chart will have a free version and a research version (soon). Other things will get moved too, like Stock Compare with the “freemiun” model. See where we are going with the free “invest” ?

Thanks

I love the new look. It took me a few minutes to find where everything is at, but overall it looks more polished and professional.
However, on the dashboard under accounts, it says my IB account needs reconciliation. Why is this? I haven’t changed anything and haven’t seen that warning before.
Also, I noticed a minor bug on the technical charts. If you add a 50 day moving average line to the chart, the line starts 50 days after the price bars start. Same with 200 day, etc.
Thanks again for your hard work. It looks great!

The websrv123 links on https://help.portfolio123.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016297412-Library-and-Courses don’t work.

Links should be ok now. Thanks

The upper right Sign In doesn’t seem to work on Chrome/OSX. There’s no action on clicking.

BTW, the name Portfolio123 now maps nicely with the three product offerings - Invest, Research, Advisor.

Walter

Where is the page of bookmarked ports?

It’s the “Pin” icon next to the search in the top menu.

Hi Ted, The pin give me a small drop-down window. Is there a full page display?

Walter

EDIT: Growing use to the new presentation. But it feels a little cramped with long model names.

All my scripting is written for IE. Is there any way to either have access to the old site or make this compatible with IE?

[quote]
However, on the dashboard under accounts, it says my IB account needs reconciliation. Why is this? I haven’t changed anything and haven’t seen that warning before.
I have the same question. Also, why isn’t there an option to reconcile it to the book that I’m using to trade my accounts? Could this be done automatically by Portolio123?

An Invest Account (that is linked to IB) must match in positions and cash with the broker. When either is off we ask you to tell us what happened since you could have , for example, traded on IB platform.

You also need you to tell us what strategies are governing the Account. We offer different choices like Existing Research Strategy, a Manual strategy, a Designer Models, etc.

What’s missing now is Live Book. We chose not to allow following a Book in the new Invest accounts because the Account itself is like a book: it follows strategies according to a certain weights.

However, after actually trying, we now realized that being able to follow Live Books makes everything much easier for Research users.

Sorry about that. Should have a fix soon.

Please forgive this question as I must be overlooking something very obvious, but I’m having trouble finding the system update information on the new site. Where is it?

Thanks very much.

Hugh

On your landing page (just click on the P123 logo), there are three green dots (well, they’re usually green). If you hover over those you’ll get most of the info you need. If you click on them you’ll get more detailed info. Alternatively, use this URL: https://www.portfolio123.com/server_status.jsp . . .

Thank you, Yuval. I think it’s great for all involved that you are now formally associated with P123.

Hugh

Took me a while to find the server status link, but luckily I had already bookmarked it and the path was still the same. Also took me a while to find the forums also.

This new design looks just great. Excellent aesthetics. Now I’ve just got to re-habituate myself about where to find everything!

I can’t find the old screens (All-star etc) or P123 ranking systems? Do they still exist or have they been removed?
Thanks
David

in the research section…