PTNRY last update was Feb. 15, 2023

Hi,

I noticed that symbol PTNRY:USA last update was Feb. 15, 2023, but that it continues to trade on fidelity.

Due to this one of my models wants to sell PTNRY with reason NO WEIGHT.

What causes the NO WEIGHT. I checked my position weight formular and it does return a positive value.

That’s likely because PTNRY failed to pass one of your universe rules. Check to see if it’s in your universe and if not, what rule excluded it. You also have the option to “force positions into universe” in the “universe & ranking” tab, which will not sell a position just because it failed to pass one of your universe rules.

Yuval, thank you for your reply.

The latest day PTNRY was included in the universe was February 28th (The liquidity rule filtered it out on March 1st). (I added the rule Ticker(“PTNRY:USA”) in the universe screen shot below)

The NO WEIGHT sell rule occurred on February 27th.

I also confirmed that I have “force positions into universe” checked in my model.

I am also wondering why PTNRY stopped updating in portfolio123 on Feb 15th. I still see it trading on Yahoo finance and Fidelity.

A few suggestions:

1. PTNRY was delisted from the NASDAQ on February 15. So if you have a NOOTC rule, it would have been in the NOOTC universe a few weeks ago and is no longer in it now.

2. The screen that you ran is based on rank data as of 2/25/23, which is before 2/27/23. So it’s not inconsistent with your NO WEIGHT sell rule.

3. When a company is delisted, weird things happen to the data. Our data providers seem to be giving us no trading data post-February 15. Fidelity is even weirder: their charts and quotes show volume and price changes while their time and sales data for the stock is all gone.

4. See the company’s press release here: PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES DELISTING FROM NASDAQ AND CONCENTRATION OF ITS SHARE TRADING ON THE TEL AVIV STOCK EXCHANGE | Seeking Alpha. Here’s a quote from it:

The Company anticipates that it will file with the SEC a Form 25 relating to the delisting of its ADSs from trade on NASDAQ on or about February 6, 2023. As a result, the Company expects that the last day of trading of its ADSs on NASDAQ will be no earlier than February 15, 2023. The change to a sole listing on TASE is intended to be effected upon the U.S. delisting, no earlier than February 16, 2023.

Hi Yuval, Thank you for your detailed response. This all makes sense. I now know what to look for if this happens to me again.