BREAKING: #Bitcoin reaches new all-time high of $70,440

Dear all,

Bitcoin just surged past the all-time high of 70,440.

Here is the update from Bloomberg.

Regards
James

Bitcoin Tops $71,000 for the First Time as Rally Builds Steam

By Philip Lagerkranser

March 11, 2024 at 3:42 PM GMT+8

Bitcoin topped $71,000 for the first time, advancing for a sixth straight day and taking this year’s rally to almost 70%.

The original cryptocurrency jumped as much as 2.5% on Monday as of 7:40 a.m. in London. Smaller tokens like Ether, Solana and Avalanche also advanced.

2 Likes

Now we have extreme greed attitude. We know from the history that after the new highs, there will be mega-massive drop in price. People will panic and start selling … The key question is when to start reducing BTC position to get cash for new purchases at lower price or simply exit from this business.

1 Like

Jim,

The message that I replied and sent to your yahoo email was bounced.

Pls confirm whether you are getting a reply? If not, pls send through another email address for me to reply again.

Regards
James

1 Like

Pitmaster,

WIth the large fund inflows seen in the new spot bitcoin ETFs from insitutional money and the bitcoin halving coming in less than 90 days.

Not to contradict your view but personally I think bitcoin is going higher from here (based on the history on the previous bitcoin halvings).

Regards
James

Edit : adding this screenshot

2 Likes

Hum… considering taking a course to study ransomware and cyber terrorism, the only practical application of this crypto pyramid scheme.

Prove me wrong! Show me a real, concrete, no BS use case that makes the world a better place (money transfer is BS).

Meanwhile here’s the state of the Lurie’s Children’s hospital main portal and all their computers:

4 Likes