Ferrovial:ESP has reach its historical Max price?

If I look at the price in feb 2020, I see that the price is higher than now.

However, news, other sources are saying that the price at that moment adjusted was different, and lower than yesterday’s.

even data from BME (official market) shows lower than 28€…

Is there a way to check that may have happened? I’m quite confused frankly speaking…

Thank you all in advance!

We adjust for dividends by default. If you go to the Issues page and set the Adjustment to only ‘Adjust for Splits’ instead of ‘Adjust for Splits and Dividends’ you will see a higher price in 2020 (dividends have the effect of lowering the price in the past).

This is not the issue:

because we are comparing apples to apples. Adjusted everything by dividends. And this is the problem, the price we are looking at adjusted by dividends is higher than the current price. We don’t want to see a higher price, but a lower price, because it seems that the stock has reach its historical maximum but the screener in P123 won’t indetify it…

thanks!

Perhaps they are using a different method for adjusting for dividends. Adjusting for dividends converts the dividend into a mini-split. There were few ways to do it as I recall, and things get a bit complicated when there’s both a split and a dividend. I need to lookup the method to tell you for sure. But sounds like we’re splitting hairs… (pun intended:)