If we don't do the Europe project, what would you like instead ?

Fix report errors.
For example, the percentage return shown in Current Holdings does not account correctly for rebalancing transactions and dividends are also not included. This becomes a problem especially for low turnover models.

Did a lot of backtesting on Portfolio123 3-4 years ago and love the platform. But I eventually moved on because only North American stocks were offered (I live in Australia).

I got excited when I saw this post about going global: https://www.portfolio123.com/mvnforum/viewthread_thread,11932

Did that fall through or something?

US markets are expensive and have less pricing inefficiencies. I’ll be back on this platform in a flash if you offered Europe / Japan / Australia, but at this point it looks like I’ll have to keep struggling along with inferior competitors with wider coverage.

Richard,

We’re planning to roll out European data within the next three months. Asian/Pacific will follow a few months after that.

• Yuval

[quote]
Richard,

We’re planning to roll out European data within the next three months. Asian/Pacific will follow a few months after that.

• Yuval
    [/quote]P123 should provide Australian data first. Everyone who works there is invested in Superannuation Funds for retirement.

That’s great news, I’m excited to be coming back!

I agree with Georg 100%. Formula-weighting for Books would be fantastic!

Daily fundamental data for backtests instead of the current weekly snapshots! → will be a burner on all estimates based models. I use the screener to frontrun my models with great sucess. But would be really interested to see how this backtests!

Also equal weighting / formula weighting for books (e.g. if two modells have the same stock the book coud be configured in a way, that the stock does not count double weighting in the book).