Is the beta test over?

Just trying to figure out if I’m going to be charged for usage now.

2 Likes

I am also curious. And the user agreement for the AI system does not link to anything.

1 Like

Yes, got the same thing this morning. And I don;t think its still a complete system ready for production. Still a couple things left (such as the predictor build from the validation, etc.). Integration with a strategy

1 Like

We're still in beta. No charges for training or prediction till probably next week.

The main change is that AI factor is now visible to all users, and it's restricted to Ultimate.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me try the AI/ML for free to see if there is likely to be enough additional revenue (over what P123 classic provides) to make signing up a net revenue gain for me personally. I hope I made a contribution in return.

You did a good job, I think.

Will legacy managers accounts be included?

Is it correct that when Enabling and agreeing to the terms, we will get charged $100/month?

2 Likes

Keep in mind that some details are still being decided, but as of now:

Enabling AI Factor allows you to utilize all the AI Factors functionality except for the use of the AIFactor() function and possibly some limitations on the Predictions page on the site (we are still discussing the details internally). As Marco mentioned in a post this week, everything in AI Factor is still free until we officially launch it. There will be a forum post when billing will be turned on.

Once billing starts, you will notice that the AiFactor() function will no longer run unless you go to the AI Factor page in Account Settings and Activate the 'Prediction function' and agree to the monthly charge for the use of this function.

Also, when billing starts, you will be billed for run time when training your models. This is the $/hr charges that you see on the Choose Workers popup.

I have the same question as Korr regarding if legacy membership accounts will be included? Also please clarify if the data is 20 yrs or back to 1999 on a Ultimate account?