Multiple linked accounts with multiple strategies

I am trying to get my head wrapped around how to best setup my IB accounts.
I have multiple accounts that I want to all follow the same strategy / portfolio.

The portfolio will in turn follow multiple strategies and possibly a designer model.
One of the strategies will be manual entry of tickers.
The goal is to only enter the manual buys/sells one time and have all accounts execute those automatically. The only way I can see to include the manual buy / sells is with a buy rule and a sell rule that use InList(). I would update the List each week. The Accounts have a “manual strategy” option but I don’t know how to share that between accounts, but maybe they can all use the same watchlist? There is probably a much easier way to do this, which is what I am looking for.
See the attached diagram which may explain it better.

Thanks
Tony

Going to be very difficult until we introduce something we’ve brainstormed in the past , the Account of Accounts which treats multiples accounts as one. Basically an additional layer between your P123 accounts that have 1-to1 relationship with real accounts, and the strategies.

Nice, clean drawing btw, what did you use to generate it?

I have to draw out anything remotely complex.

So Marco, will this work as I have drawn it?
It appears to from my limited testing today.

If not, what do you suggest that I can use today?
I struggle to keep several accounts balanced every week.
Looking for something to help.

Thanks
Tony

Maybe I misread it. The account of accounts I mentioned would accomplishes something else: it follows a strategy (or book of strategies) by spreading the positions in different accounts.

But you want accounts 1 & 2 to follow a ‘Live Book’ with 100% exposure, and Account 3 to follow Book at some other % allocation because it also follows a watchlist?

Yes it would work for the above. You have to create a strategy in each account that follows the Book, and you have to click rebalance in this order:

1. Your manual ‘Strategy 2’
  2. Your Live ‘Book’ (in research)
  3. Each strategy that follows the book in the accounts

Account 1 & 2 are easy bc they follow 100% of the Book. Account 3 allocation might drift due to dividends for example. The dividends are added to the account , they are not “reserved” for the strategy where they came from which in your case is the Book. So you might need to periodically move cash between strategies.

Marco, I may have muddied the water with my first diagram. Here is a less muddy version.
I want ALL accounts to follow the same strategy/portfolio.

The main question is, what is the most efficient way to get the manual trades entered without having to input them into every account manually.
I doubt my solution here is the optimal way, using the InList() function.

Thanks
Tony

OK so main goal is to enter transactions once. I don’t understand the need for InList. Just do buys and sells in Strategy 2 ? Or is there another reason for InList?

PS. This use case can be simplified a lot when we allow an account to follow another account (an account very similar to a book under the covers) . This will let you eliminate the need for the Book in your diagram.