New universe: CandaTrust

BTW - here are a couple of active Canadian .U companies trading on the Venture exchange that are not showing up in the P123 CanadaTrust database. They don’t have a .UN listing, only .U.

RUF.U
Pure Multi is a Canadian based, publically traded vehicle which offers investors exclusive exposure to U.S. multi-family real estate assets. Pure Multi’s Units are USD denominated and allow Canadian investors the opportunity to buy into under-valued American hard assets.

DVO.U
Delavaco Residential Properties Corp. was formed on January 27, 2011 to take advantage of the US housing crisis, by its founders Andrew DeFrancesco and Dallas Wharton, with the goal of significant capital appreciation through the recovery of the housing sector. Now a public company, Delavaco has its shares listed and posted for trading on the TSX Venture Exchange.

I can probably find others. They came from Chipper’s EXCEL spreadsheet. (Thx)

Steve

My spreadsheet is as of Mid January 2014. It’s possible that there have been some minor changes since.

Chipper - I checked out those two stocks in particular. Both are valid symbols quoted in $US on the Venture Exchange. Neither has a Canadian quoted version and I don’t believe that the first stock is quoted on a US exchange. So I can’t see any reason that it isn’t in the database other than for some reason Compustat hasn’t gotten around to it or there is some filter that I (we) are not aware of.

Steve