Rank Performance Testing is Not Working for Me

This started yesterday.

Thank you.

Are you still having an issue? If so, can you please provide some more details? I was able to run rank performance under Research and also in DataMiner with no errors.

Even the simplest case of taking any ranking system whether P123 Core or my own and taking the default rank performance settings it will start to run but sits on (without change and never finishes):

Processing 0%, please wait…
Current Date: 01/02/99

Safari (mac). Have tried logging out and back in. Safari generally works fine.

Don’t know if that helps much. Thank you.

Dan, thank you for looking into this. Still stuck in 1999 for now:

Processing 0%, please wait…
Current Date: 01/02/99

It was working fine Christmas morning when I posted about factor inversion in another thread.

I suspect it has something to do with my legacy Professional membership and the changes in data allowances if no one else is affected. Possibly, Professional membership was passed over during any changes in data allowances.

Thank you again.

Jim

I’ve been having the same problem for a week or two. It works some of the time, but it often gets stuck like Jim describes.

Hi Jim,
Are you still having the issue? Over the weekend, we tested this on a few browsers including safari on an ipad and we were not able to reproduce it. If you (or anybody else) has this issue again, please let us know and include the data and time it occurred. That will help us troubleshoot the issue.

Same problem on my iPhone just now. Also yesterday evening on my Mac still.

I can probably try a windows machine later today.

It was working fine Christmas morning then it just stopped working with the same computer, same WiFi, and same log in session. Always the same problem as described above since.

I’m still thinking my legacy membership (Professional) might have gotten missed in recent coding related the API and data restriction changes. Obviously that may not even be a possible explanation from a programming standpoint.

Thank you for continuing to look at this.

Jim

Our investigations shows 34 errors since Nov 2 that seem to be related. That’s not a lot. But we may be looking at the wrong logs.

You all seem to imply it’s much more often.

Can you quantify how many times this happens more precisely? Is it once or twice a week, or 10 times in a row ?

Jrinne, you say “stopped working”… is that all day ?

Can anyone confirm this problem on a Microsoft windows machine ?

Thank You

Performs as expected. Windows 10 running Chrome browser.

Not just all day but has not work once for me since Christmas morning despite multiple attempts including one just now.

Thank you.

Jim

P123,

This does work at my office on a Windows machine using Firefox.

Still not working on a Mac (right next to the windows machine using the same internet provider).

Any ideas on being able to use my Mac for this again? I will empty my cache later.

BTW, sims etc seem to be working fine.

Thank you.

Jim

Can you please provide details on your Mac setup (os and browser version)?
I did try a couple of devices and safari versions and couldn’t reproduce the problem.

Please try it again. We’ve replaced the refresh mechanism used on the page to see if that will fix the problem for you.

Marius and Aaron,

Something you did help a lot but it still does not work much of the time.

It will progress beyond 0% now. But it still gets stuck when using max period (or every time I tried it). Like this example:

Processing 57%, please wait…
Current Date:

It never moved beyone 57%

Experimenting multiple times: it got hung-up evert time I tried max period. It generally completed with short 1 year periods. May or may not complete with 10 year periods.

Clearly better. Clearly something you did improved things.

Thank you.

Jim

Tested against iphone, ipad and mac (os 10.14 and Safari 12), no issues, this may be an issue specific to your setup only, please let us know what OS and Safari version you’re running.

Marius,

My iPhone does not work properly with rank performance if that helps. iPhone X. And it is generally glitchy. The top progress bar gets stuck no matter what I am doing. It often takes multiple clicks to get the “recent threads” to refresh for example. But that does get done eventually and I thought that was somehow related to the one-loggin update at P123.

My Mac says it is up to date with Big Sur 11.1. Let me image the rest in case my memory, type of processor or graphics card might affect things.

My windows machine continues to work flawlessly each time I have tested it.

Thank you for continuing to work on this.

Jim

Marius and Aaron,

This is working now without any problems that I can detect after several uses of the rank performance test. Both my iPhone and my Mac are working well.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best,

Jim