"This page is not avalable at your current membership level." error message

Why do I keep getting this error message?

If I refresh the page, then the error message goes away. But when it is bad, I will get the error message numerous times. Refreshing the page often makes me start over. I tried logging off and logging back on, which clears all of my cookies and the cache, and still have the error. I am running Firefox 111.0.1 (up-to-date) and Bit Defender VPN. I cannot imagine either of those being the cause, as I have those with P123 numerous times with no problem

Any particular page, or it happens in different pages ?

Lately it has been happening while I am copying a node in a ranking system, either from one ranking system (such as https://www.portfolio123.com/app/ranking-system/407732 ) or into another one (such as https://www.portfolio123.com/app/ranking-system/403490 ).

Edit/Update: I tried using Microsoft Edge and received the same error message.

Happens to me a lot. What it is (I think) is when I have two tabs open for ranking systems. For instance I try to copy and paste between the two. But it jiggers up P123 as when you interact with one ranking system, that’s in the temporary memory. If I go back to the other ranking system and try to make changes, I get an error. The second system thinks it is the first one.

To get around this, make sure you save before you leave the one ranking system tab. Then when you switch to the next ranking system, the very first thing you should do is hit refresh (so P123 knows which active ranking system is being worked on). It is a repeat of save, refresh, save refresh.

The other thing you can do is open the ranking system in text mode. Copy and paste to notebook (document app). Then open a new ranking system and paste it in the text mode. I use this a lot too.

P123’s official response will be not to open tabs for the same thing at the same time as it can definitely mess things up. And it has in the past for me too.

1 Like